Custom Mural Wedding Backdrop
All eyes will be facing forward before you walk down the aisle, so give them something arresting to look at (and create a memorable ceremony marker) with a customized backdrop. Murals Your Way will print any image you like—neoclassical facades, floral prints, abstract art—on coated paper or linen that's ready to hang anywhere.
- Our downloadable clip art, or another design of your choice
- For fabric and vinyl murals: wallcovering adhesive, paste, Gaffer's tape, or a C-stand.
- Download our free clip art.
- Visit MuralsYourWay.com and select "Create Your Own," then "Get Started."
- Enter your desired size (ours is 48 inches wide by 96 inches tall) and upload the design.
- Choose the material (we went with linen-embossed vinyl) and place your order.
- To install SmartStick (decal) murals, simply peel off the backing and press onto a premarked area of the wall. For fabric and vinyl murals, apply wall-covering adhesive, paste, or Gaffer's tape to the backside, then press onto a premarked area of the wall. Or, for a nonadhesive option, rent a C-stand to prop up the design.
Linen mural, $11/sq ft, muralsyourway.com.
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend
- A Relaxed Outdoor Wedding at the Bride's Family Ranch in Santa Ysabel, California
- James Middleton's Bride, Alizée Thevenet, Wore His Mother's Wedding Dress on Their Big Day