Silver Boutonniere Name-Tags
No introductions are necessary with this DIY embellishment. Forgo an everyday sticker, and let attendees at your celebration identify themselves with this chic and shiny accessory instead. These clusters of silver flowers and leaves also make sparkling place cards.
- Silver millinery flowers, leaves, and berries
- Floral tape
- Silver cord
- Name-tag clip art
- Gather the flowers, leaves, and berries into a small boutonniere.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape.
- Cover the tape with silver cord and tie.
- Download and customize the name-tag clip art.
- Print and cut out the name-tags.
- Fold a strip in half over each boutonniere stem and glue.
Assorted flowers and leaves, from $2.50; tinseltrading.com.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country