Silver Boutonniere Name-Tags
- Silver millinery flowers, leaves, and berries
- Floral tape
- Silver cord
- Name-tag clip art
- Gather the flowers, leaves, and berries into a small boutonniere.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape.
- Cover the tape with silver cord and tie.
- Download and customize the name-tag clip art.
- Print and cut out the name-tags.
- Fold a strip in half over each boutonniere stem and glue.
Assorted flowers and leaves, from $2.50; tinseltrading.com.
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California