Flower Girl Floral Ribbon Crown
- 12-inch piece of wire
- 24-inch satin cord tubing (cut it longer if you want a draping bow in back)
- 15 to 20 wired silk flowers
- Thread wire through satin cord and situate it in the middle of the cord so that there's an even amount of overhang on each side.
- Wrap silk flowers around the ribbon with the hidden wire.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Florals Brought the Outside in at This North Carolina Wedding
- Your Guide to Toi et Moi Engagement Rings—and Eight Stunning Options to Shop Now
- Actress Danielle Brooks Is Married! Get Your First Glimpse of Her Stunning Big-Day Looks
- The Couple Let the Symmetrical Grounds of Miami's Vizcaya Museum Set the Scene for Their Nighttime Celebration