Flower Girl Floral Ribbon Crown
This faux flower crown is tops: It's totally no-sew and can be made in a flash to add a finishing flourish to the littlest lady in your bridal party.
- 12-inch piece of wire
- 24-inch satin cord tubing (cut it longer if you want a draping bow in back)
- 15 to 20 wired silk flowers
- Thread wire through satin cord and situate it in the middle of the cord so that there's an even amount of overhang on each side.
- Wrap silk flowers around the ribbon with the hidden wire.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend