Geometric Wooden Place-Card Holders
Mark guests' spots with inexpensive and eye-catching name-card bases, created by making a small cut in a wooden geometric shape of your choice.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- Wooden geometric shapes
- Craft paint and brush
- Place cards
- Ask your hardware store to cut slits for place cards in each of your wooden shapes.
- Paint the wooden shapes with the color of your choice, or leave them bare for a natural look.
- Slip name cards into the slits.
Wooden geometric solids, $27 for 19; amazon.com.
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend
- A Relaxed Outdoor Wedding at the Bride's Family Ranch in Santa Ysabel, California
- James Middleton's Bride, Alizée Thevenet, Wore His Mother's Wedding Dress on Their Big Day