Men's Pocket Square
- Large scarf (ideally with a 36-by-36-inch square dimension)
- Needle and thread
1. Take the scarf and cut it into four smaller squares. In general, pocket squares are 10-by-10 inches to 16-by-16 inches, although there is no standard sizing. If you are using a 36-by-36-inch scarf, your pocket squares will be 12-by-12 inches.
2. Since most scarves have a roll-stitched hem, roll the cut edges in and do a simple hemstitch to match the other sides.
Note: They won't be exact replicas of one another-and that's part of the charm.
Tip: If you have lots of groomsmen, use multiple patterned scarves. Just select them in the same palette to keep their look cohesive.
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit