Applying Lipstick like a Pro
Kissing, talking, toasting, and eating can cause lipstick to disappear. This technique will help the color withstand it all.
1. Line and fill in your lips with a lip pencil in a shade that matches your lipstick.
2. Apply lipstick over the penciled lips; use a brush for more precise application.
3. Separate a piece of double-ply tissue into two single-ply sheets. Use one sheet to blot lipstick. Then place the other sheet over the lips, and dust with translucent powder to set the color.
4. Apply a second layer of lipstick with the lip brush. Last, use your finger to dab a bit of sheer gloss at the center of your lips; then spread it evenly.
Which Lipsticks Last Longest?
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!