Fold-and-Tie Origami Ceremony Programs
- Bone folder
- Rectangular piece of paper (three times as wide as it is long)
- Twine or string
- Using the bone folder, fold the paper into thirds, making a valley fold on one side and a mountain fold on the other. Fold the resulting square in half diagonally, then unfold back to a rectangle.
- Fold each of the three "panels" in half diagonally from the top and bottom; unfold.
- Pinch the left panel into a squash fold to form a triangle shape. Repeat with remaining two panels; tie up with twine.
- Your Guide to Toi et Moi Engagement Rings—and Eight Stunning Options to Shop Now
- Actress Danielle Brooks Is Married! Get Your First Glimpse of Her Stunning Big-Day Looks
- The Couple Let the Symmetrical Grounds of Miami's Vizcaya Museum Set the Scene for Their Nighttime Celebration
- Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly Are Engaged!