Pop-Up Paper Candleholders
Tools and Materials
Honeycomb rice-paper daisies
Low, stable candleholder; we used Ikea Vagult candlesticks
Pop-Up Candleholder How-To
1. Remove cardboard backing from both sides of the paper daisy.
2. With craft scissors, cut bottom of paper daisy straight across at the area where it starts to curve in.
3. Wrap daisy around a candleholder and secure with double-sided tape.
4. Add candle, making sure it fits securely in the holder. Or use battery-operated tapers.
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend
- A Relaxed Outdoor Wedding at the Bride's Family Ranch in Santa Ysabel, California