Incorporate the shades and symbols of autumn into festive boutonnieres that are easy to DIY.
From left to right, top to bottom:
- Cut leaf shapes out of jacquard ribbon with a fern motif from Masterstroke Canada, and use as foliage behind fresh phalaenopsis orchids.
- Tie bittersweet and vintage silk leaves together with taffeta ribbon.
- Wrap stems of warm-hued freesia in brown floral tape and then tie with taffeta ribbon for a finishing touch.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend
- A Relaxed Outdoor Wedding at the Bride's Family Ranch in Santa Ysabel, California
- James Middleton's Bride, Alizée Thevenet, Wore His Mother's Wedding Dress on Their Big Day
- What Will Princess Beatrice Name Her Baby Girl? These Are the Latest Predictions