TOOLS AND MATERIALS
- To create the metallic frills, take a strip of crepe paper and quick-stitch through one side with a needle and thread.
- Tug the string tight to ruffle the paper, tie the ends together to form a circle, and secure with a dot of glue. Use another dab to affix the cluster to the top of a cylindrical container.
- Download our initial tags and print onto sticker paper. Cut out the circlular stickers.
- Stick the initials on top of the crepe paper ruffle in the center of each favor box.
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why