Humble foil-wrapped chocolates evoke the aah-inducing drama of a fireworks display when stashed in containers topped with shimmering starbursts.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
- To create the metallic frills, take a strip of crepe paper and quick-stitch through one side with a needle and thread.
- Tug the string tight to ruffle the paper, tie the ends together to form a circle, and secure with a dot of glue. Use another dab to affix the cluster to the top of a cylindrical container.
- Download our initial tags and print onto sticker paper. Cut out the circlular stickers.
- Stick the initials on top of the crepe paper ruffle in the center of each favor box.
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress
- The Couple Prioritized Timeless Sophistication at Their 11-Person Ceremony in Montecito
- A Wedding with Timeless Elegance at a Historical Venue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anna Faris and Michael Barrett Are Married—Here's What We Know About Their Secret Elopement