Half-Up, Half-Down Curly Wedding Hairstyle
- Curling iron
- Bobby pins
- Smoothing crème
- Perfect any unruly curls by twisting errant strands around a curling iron.
- For this half-up, half-down look, section out pieces of hair from each side of the head.
- Begin braiding each section into a thick braid as it's being pulled back. When the two braids meet in the middle, combine hair to create one braid down to the ends. Secure the braid in the center with two bobby pins in an "X" shape. Put any stray hairs into smaller detail braids.
- Maintain curls with a finishing touch of smoothing crème.
Cutler Specialist Fly Away Control Stick, $23; naturallycurly.com.
- These Brides Brought Their Romantic, Secret Garden-Themed Wedding to Life at An Art Museum
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer