Milk Bottle Flower Vase Centerpieces
Reception centerpieces don't have to cost a fortune. Easily turn inexpensive milk bottles into stylish focal points with Vintage Décor Paint from Martha Stewart, and add seasonal flowers to make them extra special.
- Milk bottles
- Paint Brush
Acrylic paint of your choice. We used Martha Stewart Vintage Décor Paint in Wedding Cake and Seashell; Martha Stewart Metallic Craft Paint in Copper; Martha Stewart Acrylic Craft Paint in Scallion; and Martha Stewart Pearl Acrylic Paint in Gold Mother of Pearl
- Martha Stewart Stencil Tape
- Use the Vintage Décor Brush to paint the milk bottles with the color of your choice.
Tip: To create a layered effect with the Vintage Décor paints, paint one coat using the paint brush. Once the paint is dry, paint another layer on top in a different color. Once the top coat is dry, lightly sand the surface of the paint for an antique finish.
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress