How to Get Sofia Vergara's Natural Wedding Makeup Look
- Long-wearing foundation
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Bronze eye shadow
- Gold eye shadow
- Brown pencil eye liner
- Peachy lip color
1. To neutralize any redness, even your skin tone, and create a smooth base for your foundation, prep your skin with a primer. Dot it on your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose, then blend it into your skin with your fingertips.
2. Dab a long-wearing foundation like CoverGirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation on your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Then use a large, fluffy brush to blend it for a beachy glow.
3. Brush bronze shadow over your eyelids and use gold shadow to highlight your brow bones and the inner corners of your eyes. For more definition, line your eyes with brown pencil.
4. Finish this glowing, natural look by dusting bronzer on your cheeks and applying a peachy lip color straight from the tube.
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, $11.30; covergirl.com.
- Sylvia Weinstock, the Iconic Wedding Cake Designer, Has Passed Away
- Subtle Coastal Accents Abounded at This Stylish-Meets-Rustic Barn Wedding in Connecticut
- What Should You Do If a Bridesmaid Is Simply Nowhere to Be Found on the Wedding Day?
- A Sophisticated "Cottagecore" Wedding in the Rolling Hills of Virginia