How to Get Sofia Vergara's Natural Wedding Makeup Look
On the cover shoot for our Fall Style issue, Sofía Vergara wore a gorgeous, champagne-colored gown by Peter Langner, paired with soft, natural-looking makeup. Here's how to re-create her look.
- Long-wearing foundation
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Bronze eye shadow
- Gold eye shadow
- Brown pencil eye liner
- Peachy lip color
1. To neutralize any redness, even your skin tone, and create a smooth base for your foundation, prep your skin with a primer. Dot it on your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose, then blend it into your skin with your fingertips.
2. Dab a long-wearing foundation like CoverGirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation on your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Then use a large, fluffy brush to blend it for a beachy glow.
3. Brush bronze shadow over your eyelids and use gold shadow to highlight your brow bones and the inner corners of your eyes. For more definition, line your eyes with brown pencil.
4. Finish this glowing, natural look by dusting bronzer on your cheeks and applying a peachy lip color straight from the tube.
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, $11.30; covergirl.com.
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession