How to Get Sofia Vergara's Natural Wedding Makeup Look
- Long-wearing foundation
- Fluffy makeup brush
- Eye shadow brush
- Bronze eye shadow
- Gold eye shadow
- Brown pencil eye liner
- Peachy lip color
1. To neutralize any redness, even your skin tone, and create a smooth base for your foundation, prep your skin with a primer. Dot it on your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose, then blend it into your skin with your fingertips.
2. Dab a long-wearing foundation like CoverGirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation on your forehead, cheeks, and chin. Then use a large, fluffy brush to blend it for a beachy glow.
3. Brush bronze shadow over your eyelids and use gold shadow to highlight your brow bones and the inner corners of your eyes. For more definition, line your eyes with brown pencil.
4. Finish this glowing, natural look by dusting bronzer on your cheeks and applying a peachy lip color straight from the tube.
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation, $11.30; covergirl.com.
- Meghan Markle Wore Princess Diana's Stunning Aquamarine Ring to the Hope Gala Last Night
- Best Jewelry Insurance Options to Protect Your Most Precious Pieces
- Best Engagement Ring Insurance Policies for Peace of Mind
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Are in the United States—and Just Had a Date Night at a Boston Celtics Game