Heart Escort Card Display and Arrow Template
Tools and Materials
- Paper Source
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- 4-by-4-foot paper
- 4-by-4-foot lauan board
- 1-inch white panel nails
- 1/8-inch white nylon cord
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch card stock
- Fold the paper in two, draw half a heart against the crease, and cut it out. Trace it onto lauan board, then hammer in nails 2 inches apart along the outline, leaving about 1/2 inch of each exposed.
- Knot one end of the cord around the head of one nail (it doesn't matter which one) to serve as your starting point, then loop from nail to nail across the heart. There's no wrong way to do it, just make sure to wrap the cord around the exterior a couple of times to de- fine the shape. When you're done, knot the other end around a nail.
- Open our editable arrow-card PDF file, add guests' names and table numbers, print onto card stock in your color of choice, and cut out. Tuck the arrows into the cord, arranging them alphabetically in loose rows, so guests can easily find their names.
- Mandy Moore and Taylor Goldsmith Are Expecting Their First Child!
- Tia and Tamera Mowery's Youngest Brother, Tavior, Is Married!
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Heading Back to the United Kingdom for the Holidays
- Is It Wise to Take Out a Joint Credit Card with Your Significant Other Before Marriage?