Heart Escort Card Display and Arrow Template
Tools and Materials
- Paper Source
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch cardstock
- Scissors or craft knife
- 4-by-4-foot paper
- 4-by-4-foot lauan board
- 1-inch white panel nails
- 1/8-inch white nylon cord
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch card stock
- Fold the paper in two, draw half a heart against the crease, and cut it out. Trace it onto lauan board, then hammer in nails 2 inches apart along the outline, leaving about 1/2 inch of each exposed.
- Knot one end of the cord around the head of one nail (it doesn't matter which one) to serve as your starting point, then loop from nail to nail across the heart. There's no wrong way to do it, just make sure to wrap the cord around the exterior a couple of times to de- fine the shape. When you're done, knot the other end around a nail.
- Open our editable arrow-card PDF file, add guests' names and table numbers, print onto card stock in your color of choice, and cut out. Tuck the arrows into the cord, arranging them alphabetically in loose rows, so guests can easily find their names.
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession