Big Blooms on a Small Budget
Magnolia blossoms are beautiful harbingers of spring, but they're fragile and can be glorious one day, gone the next. Our wilt-free solution? Mix real leaves with gorgeous paper flowers.
A Vision in White
To create these stunning centerpieces, we placed several stems of crafted blossoms in tall white cylindrical vases, making sure to vary the height of each for visual interest.
Combined with white table settings and sleek glassware and flatware, the arrangements look crisp, modern, and refined -- not bad considering how inexpensive each centerpiece is! You can easily purchase magnolia stems and craspedia (commonly known as billy balls) at most florist shops.
Magnolia Blossom How-To
1. Using our template, cut crepe paper into eight petals. Scrunch bases of two petals together and attach to a stem of craspedia with white floral tape. Repeat four times.
2. Fasten short piece of magnolia branch to craspedia stem with brown floral tape. Stretch petals into cupped shapes.
- Kathie Lee Gifford Opened Up About Her Daughter Cassidy's Second Wedding to Ben Wierda
- A Colorful Wedding Under a Sailcloth Tent in Wisconsin
- Our Favorite Wedding Dresses from Fall 2022 Bridal Fashion Week
- Do You Want to Wear Heels on Your Wedding Day Even Though You Normally Don't? Follow These Tips