Modern Wine Label Favor-Tag Template and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream paper (65-pound "Classic Crest" cover paper, paperpresentation.com; 2 wine labels per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
- 750ml bottles of wine (not sparkling wine or Champagne)
1. Open our PDF file, and replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest). Print the file. Each sheet of paper will give you two labels.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Pack the labels flat in an envelope for transport (slip in a sheet of stiff cardboard to keep the envelope from bending). To assemble, wrap label around wine bottle, and secure with double-sided tape.
- 3 Eco-Friendly Wedding Flower Ideas That Are Simple and Impactful
- Following Their Unofficial Las Vegas Elopement, Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker Are Now Legally Married
- This Couple Hosted a Flower-Filled Rooftop Wedding Celebration in Downtown Washington D.C.
- This Couple Tied the Knot Under a Chuppah Surrounded by Aspen Trees in Colorado