Match Jar Wedding Favors
We love the idea of custom-designed matchboxes that guests can keep as sweet mementos from the big day, but this DIY twist really struck our fancy: Personalized match bottles that look cool enough to display on a fireplace mantle.
- Download our free match jar label clip art. Open file using Adobe Reader, type in your information, and print onto sticker paper.
- Use scissors or guillotine trimmer to cut along guides.
- Adhere to jars.
Square corked bottle, $5.25; ebottles.com.
Diamond strike-anywhere matches, $.25/box; beprepared.com.
Clear sticker paper, $13.60 for 10 sheets; avery.com.
Tip: For a fun extra touch, attach a flame-starting strip of fine sandpaper below the label with multi-surface glue.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend