Embroidery Hoop Centerpiece How-To
Learn how to make these Bohemian chic hanging wedding centerpieces from embroidery hoops.
1. Search for fabric that's delicate and allows light to pass through; gauze linen and sheer organza, like the ones we used here, are great options. Striped linen (#834), B&J Fabrics. "Jules" sheer organza in daiquiri and golden gold by Wolf Home, from Silk Trading, 212-358-8800.
2. Stretch the fabric tautly over the inner, smaller hoop over it with the screw clasp at the top (use the screw to adjust the outer hoop for a snug fit). Embroidery hoops, 6 to 14 inches, from Michaels.
3. Trim excess fabric closely with a craft knife or small scissors.
4. To hang, tie one end of a ribbon around the screw clasp.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary