Personalized Chocolate-Bar Favor Label Template
Tools and Supplies
Ink-jet or laser printer
8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
Your favorite chocolate bar
- Download our PDF file. Edit the couple's names and type of chocolate bar, and print.
- Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the vertical black guiding lines on each page, then along the side of each horizontal block of pattern. You'll have four different labels.
- Center the label on the front of each candy bar so it reads horizontally.
- Wrap the remaining sides of the paper around the candy and secure in the back with double-sided tape.
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why