Personalized Chocolate-Bar Favor Label Template
Tools and Supplies
Ink-jet or laser printer
8 1/2-by-11-inch white or cream card stock
Your favorite chocolate bar
- Download our PDF file. Edit the couple's names and type of chocolate bar, and print.
- Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut along the vertical black guiding lines on each page, then along the side of each horizontal block of pattern. You'll have four different labels.
- Center the label on the front of each candy bar so it reads horizontally.
- Wrap the remaining sides of the paper around the candy and secure in the back with double-sided tape.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend