Studded Guest Book
Make a basic guest book shine by dressing it up with metallic additions on the spine. All it takes is a little craft glue and the embellishment of your choice.
- Spikes, studs, or the embellishment of your choice
- Blank notebook
- Craft glue
- Affix the embellishment of your choice (we went with rose gold and brass studs and spikes) to the spine of a blank notebook with craft glue.
- Let it dry and set it out for signing.
See More Wedding Guest Book Ideas
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly