Flower Girl Ribbon Wand
Celebrate good times (aka your wedding day!) with a party accessory that will get your youngest attendants and most sophisticated guests equally excited. We gathered colorful ribbons and attached them to the end of a wooden dowel for this mini 'maid to wave during her walk down the aisle. The genius part? You can use any shade of ribbon to suit the vibe of your nuptials.
- 30-inch-long taffeta ribbons in four colors
- Embroidery floss
- 1/4-inch-diameter wooden dowel
- Craft glue
- Divide ribbons into two groups, and use embroidery floss to tie a knot in the middle of each grouping.
- Trim both pieces of embroidery floss to 1/2 inch and glue parallel to the top of the wooden rod. Wrap a small piece of ribbon around the embroidery floss to cover, and secure with glue. Trim the ribbons to different lengths.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country