Flower Girl Ribbon Wand
- 30-inch-long taffeta ribbons in four colors
- Embroidery floss
- 1/4-inch-diameter wooden dowel
- Craft glue
- Divide ribbons into two groups, and use embroidery floss to tie a knot in the middle of each grouping.
- Trim both pieces of embroidery floss to 1/2 inch and glue parallel to the top of the wooden rod. Wrap a small piece of ribbon around the embroidery floss to cover, and secure with glue. Trim the ribbons to different lengths.
Make the Matching Flower Girl Hair Pom-Pom
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Just Shared an Unknown Detail About Their Family's New Dog
- A Black-Tie, Tuscan-Inspired Wedding on a Private Estate in California
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper