Stitched-Paper Favor Wrapping
- Rectangular sheets of paper
- Sewing machine and thread
- Small gift boxes
- Thank-you tags
- Gently fold a rectangular sheet of paper to meet at the long ends.
- Sew together to create a seam.
- Sew one short end shut, then insert a small gift box.
- Line up a thank-you tag at the other short end; sew to seal.
- George Clooney Says He and Wife Amal Clooney Have Never Had an Argument
- Muted Sunset Shades Added a Subtle Glow to This Couple's Vineyard Wedding in California
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Have Officially Returned to Wales, Where They Lived as Newlyweds
- Here's How to Eliminate 8 Single-Use Plastic Items From Your Wedding Celebrations