Stitched-Paper Favor Wrapping
- Rectangular sheets of paper
- Sewing machine and thread
- Small gift boxes
- Thank-you tags
- Gently fold a rectangular sheet of paper to meet at the long ends.
- Sew together to create a seam.
- Sew one short end shut, then insert a small gift box.
- Line up a thank-you tag at the other short end; sew to seal.
- Lana Condor Is Engaged! See the First Photos of Her Stunning Oval-Shaped Ring
- An Intimate Garden Wedding at an Opulent French Chateau
- Four Essential Etiquette Tips to Keep in Mind as You Create Your Wedding Seating Chart
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California