Mini Barrels of Matches Favors
Tools and Materials
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white paper
- 1-inch circle punch
- Barrel matches from
- Favors and Flowers
- Double-sided tape
- Clear tape
- Download one of our templates. Type in your initial and print onto paper.
- Cut along crop marks to make the barrel wrapper, and punch out the circles to make the lids.
- Wrap a piece of paper around a barrel and affix with double-sided tape. Set the circle inside the lid (it has a clear top) and secure with the clear tape.
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country