Mini Barrels of Matches Favors
Tools and Materials
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white paper
- 1-inch circle punch
- Barrel matches from
- Favors and Flowers
- Double-sided tape
- Clear tape
- Download one of our templates. Type in your initial and print onto paper.
- Cut along crop marks to make the barrel wrapper, and punch out the circles to make the lids.
- Wrap a piece of paper around a barrel and affix with double-sided tape. Set the circle inside the lid (it has a clear top) and secure with the clear tape.
- A Provence-Inspired Garden Wedding in a Private Olive Grove
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding