Mini Barrels of Matches Favors
Tools and Materials
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white paper
- 1-inch circle punch
- Barrel matches from
- Favors and Flowers
- Double-sided tape
- Clear tape
- Download one of our templates. Type in your initial and print onto paper.
- Cut along crop marks to make the barrel wrapper, and punch out the circles to make the lids.
- Wrap a piece of paper around a barrel and affix with double-sided tape. Set the circle inside the lid (it has a clear top) and secure with the clear tape.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary