Painted-Sole Bridesmaids Heels
- Shoes with a smooth sole
- Patterning tape
- Artist gouache
- Nylon utility brush
- Tape off edges of sole with patterning tape.
- Apply a thin, even layer of gouache to the sole, using the brush. Follow with more coats as needed, letting the paint dry between each application.
- Once dried completely, apply sealant with a clean brush to keep the color from running or streaking. Remember, stepping out in shoes with pink (or blue!) soles should make a lasting impact on your guests-but not on your venue's floors.
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!