Kids' Wedding Activity Booklet
Go the extra mile to provide smaller guests with supersized fun at your wedding.
Tools and Materials
8 1/2-by-11-inch card stock
8 1/2-by-11-inch text weight paper
Scissors or craft knife
Kids' Activity Booklet How-To
- Download our clip art, and type in your names and wedding date in the fields provided; print. (Each print job yields four booklets.)
- Print pages 1 and 2 on cover stock, score vertically down the middle, cut sheet in half, and fold.
- Print pages 3 and 4 (double-sided) on text weight paper, and trim at corner crop marks (the inside pages will be ¼ inch shorter than the cover. Fold each sheet in half.
- Stack pages and bind with twine.
- Do We Have to Take Wedding Photos with Our Entire Extended Family?
- Priyanka Chopra Shares How Quarantining with Nick Jonas Strengthened Their Bond
- This Pair Turned Their Romantic Big Day in Texas Into a Micro Wedding for Two
- What Should You Do If You and a Close Friend Each Picked the Same Wedding Date?