Kids' Wedding Activity Booklet
Go the extra mile to provide smaller guests with supersized fun at your wedding.
Tools and Materials
8 1/2-by-11-inch card stock
8 1/2-by-11-inch text weight paper
Scissors or craft knife
Kids' Activity Booklet How-To
- Download our clip art, and type in your names and wedding date in the fields provided; print. (Each print job yields four booklets.)
- Print pages 1 and 2 on cover stock, score vertically down the middle, cut sheet in half, and fold.
- Print pages 3 and 4 (double-sided) on text weight paper, and trim at corner crop marks (the inside pages will be ¼ inch shorter than the cover. Fold each sheet in half.
- Stack pages and bind with twine.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly