Kids' Wedding Activity Booklet
Tools and Materials
8 1/2-by-11-inch card stock
8 1/2-by-11-inch text weight paper
Scissors or craft knife
Kids' Activity Booklet How-To
- Download our clip art, and type in your names and wedding date in the fields provided; print. (Each print job yields four booklets.)
- Print pages 1 and 2 on cover stock, score vertically down the middle, cut sheet in half, and fold.
- Print pages 3 and 4 (double-sided) on text weight paper, and trim at corner crop marks (the inside pages will be ¼ inch shorter than the cover. Fold each sheet in half.
- Stack pages and bind with twine.
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit
- Kate Middleton and Prince William's Wedding Day Was an Emotional Highlight for Queen Elizabeth—Here's Why
- Arcade Games, Tarot Cards, and Cotton Candy Put a Festive Spin on This Couple's Wedding in Austin, Texas
- A Guide to the Most Popular Wedding Veil Lengths, Fabrics, and Colors