Feather Flower-Girl Belt
Festoon ribbon with pheasant feathers for a fashionable belt that lets your littlest attendant fly down the aisle.
- Pheasant feather trim
- Hot glue
- Measure and cut ribbon and pheasant feather trim to fit your flower girl's waist, leaving enough extra length to tie.
- Hot-glue the trim onto the ribbon and let dry.
Get More Feather Craft Ideas for Your Wedding
Pheasant feather trim, $27/6 yds; featherplace.com.
- This Couple Reunited with Their Loved Ones During Their Family-Focused Wedding in Florida
- Love and Joy Were at the Forefront During This Intimate, Family-Focused Celebration in Occidental, California
- A Slice of Princess Diana and Prince Charles' Wedding Cake Is Up for Auction 40 Years Later—It Might Sell for $700
- Five Reasons Why You Should Talk to Your Friends About Wedding-Related Stress