Feather Flower-Girl Belt
Festoon ribbon with pheasant feathers for a fashionable belt that lets your littlest attendant fly down the aisle.
- Pheasant feather trim
- Hot glue
- Measure and cut ribbon and pheasant feather trim to fit your flower girl's waist, leaving enough extra length to tie.
- Hot-glue the trim onto the ribbon and let dry.
Get More Feather Craft Ideas for Your Wedding
Pheasant feather trim, $27/6 yds; featherplace.com.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend