DIY Faux Flower Headband for a Flower Girl
- Oasis Rustic wire, 18 gauge
- Boxwood garland
- Slow cooker
- Wax pellets
- Plastic container
- Mini ranunculus bush
- Glue gun
- Silk ribbon
- Create a loop on each end of the floral wire.
- Wrap wire with garland; bend into a circle.
- Heat water in slow cooker on low. Put wax pellets in plastic container and place in water to melt.
- Dip ranunculus in melted wax; let dry.
- Hot-glue flowers to crown.
- Thread ribbon through the loops and tie in a bow.
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California
- These Are the Seven Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2022