DIY Faux Flower Headband for a Flower Girl
- Oasis Rustic wire, 18 gauge
- Boxwood garland
- Slow cooker
- Wax pellets
- Plastic container
- Mini ranunculus bush
- Glue gun
- Silk ribbon
- Create a loop on each end of the floral wire.
- Wrap wire with garland; bend into a circle.
- Heat water in slow cooker on low. Put wax pellets in plastic container and place in water to melt.
- Dip ranunculus in melted wax; let dry.
- Hot-glue flowers to crown.
- Thread ribbon through the loops and tie in a bow.
- A Musical Festival and a Green Couch Inspired This Couple's Whimsical Garden Wedding in California
- 9 Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2023, According to Wedding Planners and Event Designers
- 7 Wedding Dress and Accessory Trends Every Bride-to-Be Needs to Know About in 2023
- Princess Eugenie Is Pregnant With Her Second Child—and Is Due This Summer