Fabric-Wrapped Wine Wedding Favor
The evening wouldn't be complete without a few thoughtful thank-yous for guests. Good wine is made for giving -- and drinking with dear friends. Pick up half bottles of your favorite vintage, apply custom labels, and then wrap them Japanese-style with pieces of denim.
1. Cut lightweight fabric into a 26-by-10-inch piece. Lay fabric crosswise, and set a 375ml bottle of wine as shown, with its base 5 inches from the right edge. Fold fabric up over the base of the bottle.
2. Fold the top and bottom sections in, covering the bottle completely with fabric.
3. Twist the extra fabric at the top of the bottle tightly, and fold it down so it hangs along the side.
4. Wrap the twisted fabric around the neck of bottle, and tuck the end under to make a half-knot.
- Jennifer Lopez and Matthew McConaughey Reunited for the 20th Anniversary of The Wedding Planner
- This Modern, Masculine Wedding in Orange County, California, Was Centered Around the Power of Love
- Could Ditching Caffeine Be the Secret to Your Most Beautiful Wedding-Day Skin?
- A Southeast Asian-Inspired Wedding in a Former Brooklyn Warehouse