How to Fold a Winged Puff Pocket Square
1. Lay the pocket square flat so it resembles a diamond.
2. Fold the top corner down to meet the bottom corner.
3. Fold the left and right corners down to meet the bottom corner, making a smaller diamond.
4. Fold the two side points in to the center, and fold the bottom point up.
5. Tuck into pocket with the point up and the folds facing out.
- Lena Dunham Is Married!
- The Softest-Possible Palette—Lilac, Gray, and Stone Blue—Drove This Low Key, Elegant Event in Maui
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony