How to Fold a Winged Puff Pocket Square
1. Lay the pocket square flat so it resembles a diamond.
2. Fold the top corner down to meet the bottom corner.
3. Fold the left and right corners down to meet the bottom corner, making a smaller diamond.
4. Fold the two side points in to the center, and fold the bottom point up.
5. Tuck into pocket with the point up and the folds facing out.
- Sylvia Weinstock, the Iconic Wedding Cake Designer, Has Passed Away
- Subtle Coastal Accents Abounded at This Stylish-Meets-Rustic Barn Wedding in Connecticut
- What Should You Do If a Bridesmaid Is Simply Nowhere to Be Found on the Wedding Day?
- A Sophisticated "Cottagecore" Wedding in the Rolling Hills of Virginia