Triangular Wedding Favor Tag Clip-Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- Download our PDF file, and open it using Adobe Acrobat Reader (if you are using a Mac, use Reader instead of Apple's Preview application). Obtain the latest version for free from Adobe's website.
- Print it onto the paper.
- Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut out the tags, cutting them into strips by aligning the metal ruler between the matching crop marks on the sides of the page. Then cut each strip into individual triangles.
- To package the rock salt as we did, break it into pieces and place it in the boxes. Cut gel photo filters into 1 1/4-inch strips, and wrap them around sides of the boxes (they will cling to the smooth plastic. Attach the triangular tabs in one corner.
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California