Folded Heart Save-the-Date How-To and Clip Art
These cards unfold to reveal a weekend's worth of activities, which makes them ideal for weddings with multiple events.
Tools and supplies:
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch letter-weight paper in cream or white
- Computer with printer
- Bone folder
- 5-by-5-inch envelope, paperpresentation.com
Download the PDF in the color of your choice: green, orange, peach, or rust. Print the first page (the outside of the card) on one side of the paper. Then update the text in the boxes on the second page (the inside of the card); don't worry if some of the boxes look funny as you type; once you click on the next box, the text will pop into the proper position. Print this page on the other side of the paper.
1. Using a bone folder and straightedge, score all the way across each sheet, following the dotted lines. Fold the paper along the score marks, and press creases; then unfold.
2. Bring left and right hearts to the back to meet along crease. Collapse top and bottom.
3. Flip to the "xo" side, and cut along the blue lines only (this ensures that the hearts stay attached).
- Prince William Didn't Watch Kate Middleton Walk Down the Aisle at Their Wedding—Here's Why He Missed This Moment
- These Brides Brought Their Romantic, Secret Garden-Themed Wedding to Life at an Art Museum
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life