How to Fold a Two-Point Pocket Square
1. Lay the pocket square flat so it resembles a diamond.
2. Fold the bottom point up and slightly to the left of the top point.
3. Fold the left point in past the center, aligning the folded edge (fold it in thirds).
4. Fold the right point in as well (again, folding at the one-third mark); wrap the point around to the back.
5. Turn the pocket square over, and tuck it into the jacket pocket with the points up.
- In the New "Spencer" Trailer, We Get Our First Glimpse of Kristen Stewart in Princess Diana's Wedding Dress
- This Couple Released Butterflies During Their Secret Garden-Themed Ceremony
- Experts Share Their Favorite Cocktail Hour Games and Activities for Your Wedding Day
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Are Coming to New York City This Weekend