Modern Matches Favor-Tag Template and How-To
Tools and Supplies
1. Open our PDF file, and replace the placeholder text with your own (you only need to do this in one box; the form will automatically fill in the rest). Print the file. Each sheet of card stock will give you 6 matchbox covers.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks (do not cut all the way to the edges of the paper; this will leave the crop marks intact around all the edges to guide subsequent cuts).
3. Wrap the matchbox covers around the boxes, and secure with a glue stick. To transport the matchboxes safely, return them to their shipping container after you've covered them.
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend Are Expecting Another Boy!
- My Wedding Venue Has a Bridal Suite. Should I Plan to Get Ready There?
- A Dreamy Sherbet Color Palette Drove the Design of This Garden Micro-Wedding in Colorado
- Al Roker and Deborah Roberts Shared the Sweetest Throwback Wedding Photos to Mark Their 25th Anniversary