"Love Is Sweet" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white cover weight paper (10 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it out.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut horizontally between the crop marks. Cut off the edges of each tag so there is no visible white paper.
3. After cutting out the tags, use the open blade of the scissors to curl the edges of the paper.
4. Secure the tag to the center of the box top with double-sided tape.
- Floor-to-Ceiling Florals Brought the Outside in at This North Carolina Wedding
- Your Guide to Toi et Moi Engagement Rings—and Eight Stunning Options to Shop Now
- Actress Danielle Brooks Is Married! Get Your First Glimpse of Her Stunning Big-Day Looks
- The Couple Let the Symmetrical Grounds of Miami's Vizcaya Museum Set the Scene for Their Nighttime Celebration