"Love Is Sweet" Favor-Tag Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch white cover weight paper (10 tags per sheet)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Double-sided tape
1. Open our PDF file, then print it out.
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut horizontally between the crop marks. Cut off the edges of each tag so there is no visible white paper.
3. After cutting out the tags, use the open blade of the scissors to curl the edges of the paper.
4. Secure the tag to the center of the box top with double-sided tape.
- Prince William Didn't Watch Kate Middleton Walk Down the Aisle at Their Wedding—Here's Why He Missed This Moment
- These Brides Brought Their Romantic, Secret Garden-Themed Wedding to Life at an Art Museum
- 5 Ways You're Jeopardizing Your Relationship With Your Daughter- or Son-In-Law—and Your Child
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life