Studded Favor Box
Top takeaway presents with brassy buttons for a sophisticated spin on the metal embellishments of the punk and glam-rock past.
- Lidded favor boxes
- Scissors or craft knife
- Thank-you tag on cord or ribbon (optional)
- Brass pyramid buttons
- In the lid of a favor box, make a slit using scissors or a craft knife.
- If desired, tie a cord or ribbon with a thank-you tag around the box.
- Fit a brass pyramid button into the slit, covering the knot of the cord or ribbon.
Trim buttons, $3 each, mjtrim.com.
- A Stylish Civil Ceremony in the 11th Arrondissement of Paris—Followed by a Tropical Reception at a Chateau
- Riz Ahmed Is Married—and Just Opened Up About His Private Wedding Day
- This Is How Often a Relationship Expert Think You and Your Fiancé Should Have a Date Night
- This Is How Raven-Symoné and Miranda Pearman-Maday Feel About Married Life