Studded Favor Box
Top takeaway presents with brassy buttons for a sophisticated spin on the metal embellishments of the punk and glam-rock past.
- Lidded favor boxes
- Scissors or craft knife
- Thank-you tag on cord or ribbon (optional)
- Brass pyramid buttons
- In the lid of a favor box, make a slit using scissors or a craft knife.
- If desired, tie a cord or ribbon with a thank-you tag around the box.
- Fit a brass pyramid button into the slit, covering the knot of the cord or ribbon.
Trim buttons, $3 each, mjtrim.com.
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly
- "Fast and the Furious" Star Jordana Brewster Is Engaged to Tech CEO Mason Morfit