Three-Dimensional Cardboard Table Numbers
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- Download our table number clip art and cut each out four times from a piece of cardboard.
- Stack and stick them together using ProTapes Pro 154 Adhesive Transfer Tape in 3/4".
- Cover with all-purpose spackling paste and let dry. Refine edges using sandpaper.
- Nail to a sturdy wood base so they stand up vertically.
ProTapes Pro 154 Adhesive Transfer Tape in 3/4," $5.47 a roll, amazon.com.
- In Addition to Duke and Duchess, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Will Hold Other Royal Titles for Life
- The 20 Best Dresses to Wear as a Wedding Guest This Summer
- Ariana Grande Inspired These Grooms' Black-Tie Wedding in the Pacific Palisades
- 10 Items You Need to Pack in Your Wedding Dress Emergency Kit