Three-Dimensional Cardboard Table Numbers
Nestled amid a tablescape, you would never know these pretty sculptural numerals are made by stacking together the everyday paper good.
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- Download our table number clip art and cut each out four times from a piece of cardboard.
- Stack and stick them together using ProTapes Pro 154 Adhesive Transfer Tape in 3/4".
- Cover with all-purpose spackling paste and let dry. Refine edges using sandpaper.
- Nail to a sturdy wood base so they stand up vertically.
ProTapes Pro 154 Adhesive Transfer Tape in 3/4," $5.47 a roll, amazon.com.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly