Three-Dimensional Cardboard Table Numbers
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- Download our table number clip art and cut each out four times from a piece of cardboard.
- Stack and stick them together using ProTapes Pro 154 Adhesive Transfer Tape in 3/4".
- Cover with all-purpose spackling paste and let dry. Refine edges using sandpaper.
- Nail to a sturdy wood base so they stand up vertically.
ProTapes Pro 154 Adhesive Transfer Tape in 3/4," $5.47 a roll, amazon.com.
- A Musical Festival and a Green Couch Inspired This Couple's Whimsical Garden Wedding in California
- 9 Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2023, According to Wedding Planners and Event Designers
- 7 Wedding Dress and Accessory Trends Every Bride-to-Be Needs to Know About in 2023
- Princess Eugenie Is Pregnant With Her Second Child—and Is Due This Summer