Three-Dimensional Cardboard Table Numbers
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- Download our table number clip art and cut each out four times from a piece of cardboard.
- Stack and stick them together using ProTapes Pro 154 Adhesive Transfer Tape in 3/4".
- Cover with all-purpose spackling paste and let dry. Refine edges using sandpaper.
- Nail to a sturdy wood base so they stand up vertically.
ProTapes Pro 154 Adhesive Transfer Tape in 3/4," $5.47 a roll, amazon.com.
- Your Guide to Toi et Moi Engagement Rings—and Eight Stunning Options to Shop Now
- Actress Danielle Brooks Is Married! Get Your First Glimpse of Her Stunning Big-Day Looks
- The Couple Let the Symmetrical Grounds of Miami's Vizcaya Museum Set the Scene for Their Nighttime Celebration
- Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly Are Engaged!