Bridal Shower Activity: Love Bingo
These game pieces are easy to make.
Love Bingo How-To
1. Print grids of 16 squares onto card stock. Number squares randomly, 1 to 16.
2. For paddles, glue a craft stick between two card-stock rectangles; write bride's name on one side, groom's on the other.
3. Number 16 cards 1 through 16; on the back of each, write something about the bride or groom ("hates bugs" or "Madonna fan"). Each player gets a bingo board, paddle, and candy "chips." The leader reads the cards; with paddle, players indicate whom the statement is about. If correct, they place a chip on the square with the card's number. Whoever gets four in a row first, wins.
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress
- The Couple Prioritized Timeless Sophistication at Their 11-Person Ceremony in Montecito
- A Wedding with Timeless Elegance at a Historical Venue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anna Faris and Michael Barrett Are Married—Here's What We Know About Their Secret Elopement