Flower Girl's Braided Half-Up-Half-Down Hairstyle
- Detangler or leave-in conditioner
- Styling mousse
- Styling gel
- Bobby pins
- Curling iron
1. Wash hair, adding detangler or leave-in conditioner to eliminate any snarls.
2. Using your fingers, run styling mousse through wet strands. This product is good for curly hair, but it is also good for fine hair, lending it volume, making it more pliable for braiding, and increasing its ability to hold the style over a longer span of time.
3. Part the hair on the side and pull it back, adding a bit of styling gel to control the baby hairs around the face.
4. First working on the left and then the right, French braid the hair. The two braids should eventually meet in the middle at the back of the head.
5. Bring the two braids together and crisscross them, pinning them in the middle so that it looks like one seamless braid.
6. When the braids are complete, curl the ends of the hair. If desired, add an accessory on one or both sides of the look.
- An Intimate Island Wedding with an Al Fresco Reception on the Beach
- Legendary Baker Sylvia Weinstock Came Out of Retirement to Create Jennifer Gates' Six-Tier Wedding Cake
- Want to Wow Your Wedding Guests? Pay Less Attention to These Five Details and Focus More on This One Instead
- A Flower-Filled Indian Wedding in New Jersey with the Dreamiest Botanical Motifs