Painted Flower Bud Vases
Turn a grouping of vessels palette-friendly by swirling transparent glass paint onto the bottom of each.
- Paintbrush or foam dauber
- Glass paint
- Glass bottle or vase
- With a paintbrush or foam dauber, apply glass paint to the bottom of a bottle or vase.
- Let vessel air-dry completely for 21 days, or bake it to expedite the drying process. To bake, air-dry for 1 hour, then place in a cool oven. Set temperature to 350° and bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, turn the oven off and let glass cool completely. Wait 72 hours before using.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Shared an Adorable New Photo of Archie in Honor of His Second Birthday
- Ahead of Mother's Day, John Legend Shared What It Really Means to Be a Supportive Husband and Father
- The Day After Their Nuptials, This Duo Treated Guests to an Al Fresco Brunch and Pool Party
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Just Launched a YouTube Channel