Painted Flower Bud Vases
- Paintbrush or foam dauber
- Glass paint
- Glass bottle or vase
- With a paintbrush or foam dauber, apply glass paint to the bottom of a bottle or vase.
- Let vessel air-dry completely for 21 days, or bake it to expedite the drying process. To bake, air-dry for 1 hour, then place in a cool oven. Set temperature to 350° and bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, turn the oven off and let glass cool completely. Wait 72 hours before using.
- A Musical Festival and a Green Couch Inspired This Couple's Whimsical Garden Wedding in California
- 9 Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2023, According to Wedding Planners and Event Designers
- 7 Wedding Dress and Accessory Trends Every Bride-to-Be Needs to Know About in 2023
- Princess Eugenie Is Pregnant With Her Second Child—and Is Due This Summer