Painted Flower Bud Vases
Turn a grouping of vessels palette-friendly by swirling transparent glass paint onto the bottom of each.
- Paintbrush or foam dauber
- Glass paint
- Glass bottle or vase
- With a paintbrush or foam dauber, apply glass paint to the bottom of a bottle or vase.
- Let vessel air-dry completely for 21 days, or bake it to expedite the drying process. To bake, air-dry for 1 hour, then place in a cool oven. Set temperature to 350° and bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, turn the oven off and let glass cool completely. Wait 72 hours before using.
- This Couple's Beachfront Wedding in Florida Had "Lagniappe"—a Little Something Extra
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly