Pleated Flower Girl Collar
- Pleated muslin or other fabric
- Decorator's needle and thread
- Fold pleated fabric in half lengthwise. This will create two layers, making it more of a ruffle. Pin layers together to keep in place.
- With a decorator's needle and thread, make a running stitch along the crease.
- Every few stitches, gently pull thread to bunch the fabric together slightly, making a curved ruffle; tie off thread and remove pins. Sew ribbon to each end of the fabric to secure around neck.
- Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas Have Welcomed Their First Child!
- "Downton Abbey" Star Michelle Dockery Is Engaged to Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Brother, Jasper
- This French Enchanted Garden-Themed Wedding Took Place at an Ivy-Covered Manor in Michigan
- Olympic Figure Skater Adam Rippon and Jussi-Pekka Kajaala Are Married!