Pleated Flower Girl Collar
- Pleated muslin or other fabric
- Decorator's needle and thread
- Fold pleated fabric in half lengthwise. This will create two layers, making it more of a ruffle. Pin layers together to keep in place.
- With a decorator's needle and thread, make a running stitch along the crease.
- Every few stitches, gently pull thread to bunch the fabric together slightly, making a curved ruffle; tie off thread and remove pins. Sew ribbon to each end of the fabric to secure around neck.
- 9 Questions Every Couple Should Ask Their Wedding Planner Before and After They Hire Them
- Kate Middleton and Prince William Felt Pressure When Choosing Names for Their 3 Kids: "The World Was Waiting"
- After Being Forced to Reschedule, This Couple Stuck to Their Decision to Wed in Switzerland: "Special Things Are Worth Waiting For"
- Kate Middleton Just Shared Her Kids' Hilarious Reaction to Her and Prince William's Engagement Photos