Movie Ticket Escort Card
"After discovering that our wedding venue in Palm Springs was once a classic single-screen movie theater, I wanted to add a few details that spoke to that theme," says blogger Theodore Leaf on how he came up with this make-it-yourself project. Working with his sister, a graphic designer, he modeled seating cards after a retro movie ticket. "In lieu of table numbers, we used film star names, asking our guests to ‘Please be seated at Audrey Hepburn's table.'" The only hiccup? Figuring out how to present these tickets. A friend arrived at the perfect solution: with a bag of gourmet popcorn.
- Card stock in the color(s) of your choice
- Paper trimmer or scoring board and craft knife
- Decorative scissors
- Roll-on glue
- White lunch bags
- Mini white clothespins
- Print the tickets onto the card stock and cut them out using a paper trimmer or scoring board and craft knife.
- Cut the card stock into the shape of your choice using the decorative scissors.
- Place the seating ticket onto the shaped card stock, using roll-on glue to adhere the two pieces together.
- Fill lunch bags with popcorn and fold down the top several times (double bag to prevent oil droplets from seeping through).
- Clip the ticket to the popcorn bag with clothespins.
- Lana Condor Is Engaged! See the First Photos of Her Stunning Oval-Shaped Ring
- An Intimate Garden Wedding at an Opulent French Chateau
- Four Essential Etiquette Tips to Keep in Mind as You Create Your Wedding Seating Chart
- The Bride's Splashy Wedding Dress Encapsulated the Joy at This Micro Wedding in California