Beaded Garland Chair Decorations
Consider these wooden beads personalized jewelry for your day-of décor. When painted—any color you like—and strung on a cord, they can dress up specialty seating at your reception.
- Wooden beads
- Craft paint and brush
- Paint the beads any color you like, or leave them bare for a natural look.
- String them onto cords, separating each with strategic knots.
- Drape the garland over the backs of VIP chairs, looping and knotting to fasten.
Wooden beads, from $4.50 for 10; mycraftsupplies.com.
- Soft Summer Tones and Beautiful Florals Abounded at This Family-Centric Celebration in Texas Hill Country
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Daughter, Lilibet Diana, Has Been Added to the Royal Line of Succession
- Can We Throw an Anniversary Party That's Bigger Than Our Wedding Was?
- Issa Rae Is Married—Just Wait Until You See Her Custom Vera Wang Wedding Dress