Fabric Rosette Favor Boxes
Lend flair to a gift box for wedding favors or presents with this DIY flower made with ribbon and velvet.
- Needle and thread
- Magna-Tac glue
- Cut a strip of ribbon to about 12 inches.
- Use the needle and thread to make a running stitch along one long edge of the ribbon.
- Pull the thread to cinch into a rosette and tie off. Adhere flower and, if desired, velvet "leaves" to a box with glue.
Magna-Tac glue, $8, mjtrim.com.
- A Citrus- and Porcelain-Inspired Spring Wedding in California with an Epic Mountain Backdrop
- It Was Flower Central at This Couple's Open-Air Venue in Greenville, South Carolina
- Four Things to Consider Before Resetting Your Grandmother's Engagement Ring
- Gwen Stefani's Family Just Threw Her a Surprise Bridal Shower