Fabric Rosette Favor Boxes
- Needle and thread
- Magna-Tac glue
- Cut a strip of ribbon to about 12 inches.
- Use the needle and thread to make a running stitch along one long edge of the ribbon.
- Pull the thread to cinch into a rosette and tie off. Adhere flower and, if desired, velvet "leaves" to a box with glue.
Magna-Tac glue, $8, mjtrim.com.
- A Luxe, Romantic Vision Drove This Couple's Elegant Outdoor Celebration in Napa Valley, California
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California