Mini Photo Block Puzzle
Each product we feature has been independently selected and reviewed by our editorial team. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
- A photo that will look good in a square format
- Nine 1-inch wooden blocks
- Clear gesso
- Mailing tube
- Print the photo so that you have a 3 x 3-inch image area. Cut the photo into nine 1-inch square pieces.
- Brush gesso on one side of a block, then brush gesso on the back of one photo section and set it in place on the block. Repeat with the other eight blocks.
- Let set for 24 hours.
- Place the blocks in a cardboard mailer and send them to someone who will be delighted!
Get More DIY Inspiration From Joy Cho
Find more DIY projects in Oh Joy! 60 Ways to Create & Give Joy ($27.50; amazon.com).
- Kathie Lee Gifford Opened Up About Her Daughter Cassidy's Second Wedding to Ben Wierda
- A Colorful Wedding Under a Sailcloth Tent in Wisconsin
- Our Favorite Wedding Dresses from Fall 2022 Bridal Fashion Week
- Do You Want to Wear Heels on Your Wedding Day Even Though You Normally Don't? Follow These Tips