- Stemless wine glasses
- Gold Sharpies
- 3-5 rolls of ScotchBlue painter's tape
- Sharpies in additional metallic shades (optional)
- Stencils (optional)
1. Using a gold Sharpie, carefully color the rim of the glass, avoiding resting your palm or hand atop the inked surface as you go. Repeat until rim is saturated in gold. Let dry.
2. Surround the glass with painter's tape about one inch below the rim. Press into place.
3. Trace along the top of the tape, going around the glass until you reach your starting point. Repeat as desired. Let dry and remove tape.
4. Use stencils to decorate the rest of the glass, or freehand stars, polka dots, monograms, or other motifs until you achieve the design you want.
Tip: Your decorated wine glass can also be a vessel for pens and other knickknacks.
Note: These glasses are hand-wash only, unless sprayed with a protective sealant.