Flower Girl Hair Pom-Pom
- 4-inch-long taffeta ribbons in four colors
- Embroidery floss
- Bobby pin or barette
- Group the taffeta ribbons into one bunch and use embroidery floss to tie a knot in the middle of the grouping.
- Push a bobby pin through the embroidery floss, or for a more secure hold, use craft glue to secure the pom-pom to a plain barette.
- An Intimate Island Wedding with an Al Fresco Reception on the Beach
- Legendary Baker Sylvia Weinstock Came Out of Retirement to Create Jennifer Gates' Six-Tier Wedding Cake
- Want to Wow Your Wedding Guests? Pay Less Attention to These Five Details and Focus More on This One Instead
- A Flower-Filled Indian Wedding in New Jersey with the Dreamiest Botanical Motifs