Flower Girl Hair Pom-Pom
Give basic accessories a celebratory sprucing to help your youngest attendants stand out. These party-ready barrettes can be made using any shade of ribbon that suits the vibe of your nuptials.
- 4-inch-long taffeta ribbons in four colors
- Embroidery floss
- Bobby pin or barette
- Group the taffeta ribbons into one bunch and use embroidery floss to tie a knot in the middle of the grouping.
- Push a bobby pin through the embroidery floss, or for a more secure hold, use craft glue to secure the pom-pom to a plain barette.
- Kat Dennings and Andrew W.K. Are Engaged!
- A Garden Micro Wedding—Lush with Fall Flowers—Replaced This Duo's Destination Celebration in the Maldives
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Had One of Their First Secret Dates at a Supermarket
- These Are the Three Most Common Mistakes Brides Make Ahead of Their First Wedding Dress Shopping Appointments