Flower Girl Hair Pom-Pom
- 4-inch-long taffeta ribbons in four colors
- Embroidery floss
- Bobby pin or barette
- Group the taffeta ribbons into one bunch and use embroidery floss to tie a knot in the middle of the grouping.
- Push a bobby pin through the embroidery floss, or for a more secure hold, use craft glue to secure the pom-pom to a plain barette.
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Are in the United States—and Just Had a Date Night at a Boston Celtics Game
- This Couple's Wedding Reception Was Inspired by a Particularly Opulent Scene in Marie Antoinette
- Kate Middleton Just Wore an In-Stock Wedding Dress to a Royal Event—and It Has a Special Connection to Queen Elizabeth
- Queer Eye Star Antoni Porowski Is Engaged!