Envelope Liner Clip Art
Pretty envelope liners displaying a trio of patterns in the same hue tie this sleek stationery suite all together.
Tools and Materials
- Paper Source
- 8 1/2-by-11-inch Luxe text-weight paper in cream
- Envelopes of your choosing
- Paper Cutter
- Bone Folder
- Scrap Paper
- Glue Stick
- Download our template. Print liner designs on paper.
- Measure the width of your envelope with a ruler, and subtract 1/4 inch. For the length, fold up the flap of the envelope so it's open, and measure from the bottom of envelope to the tip of flap. Using a paper cutter, slice a sheet of paper to these dimensions.
- Slip the paper into the envelope, and fold the corners down just below the glue line, using a bone folder to create sharp creases. Remove the paper from the envelope, and cut off the corners along the folds, rounding the tip to mimic your envelopes.
- Insert liner sheet into envelope, and fold down flap to create crease. Lift up the envelope flap, keeping the liner folded. Slip a piece of scrap paper under the liner flap to protect envelope from glue. Run the glue stick over the edges of the back of the liner.
- Slip out scrap paper. Close down the outer flap over liner, and rub with fingertip to adhere glue to flap.
- A Wedding with Timeless Elegance at a Historical Venue in Atlanta, Georgia
- Anna Faris and Michael Barrett Are Married—Here's What We Know About Their Secret Elopement
- How to Plan a Wedding-Weekend Bachelorette Party
- This Couple Exchanged Vows in Front of a 17th-Century Mission-Style Chapel with Mountain Views