Create Your Very Own "Just Married" Beach Flag with Our Clip Art and How-To
Tools and Supplies
- 11-by-17-inch white or cream card stock ("Classic Crest" 110-pound cover paper, paperpresentation.com)
- Craft knife
- Metal ruler
- Cutting surface
- Wooden dowel or bicycle flagpole
- White paint
- All-purpose white glue
- Thin satin ribbon
- White adhesive tape
1. Print 2 copies of our PDF file onto the paper. (If your home printer will not print on 11-by-17-inch paper, copy the file onto a flash drive or disk, and take it to an office-supply store with a printing service.)
2. Use the craft knife and metal ruler to cut between the crop marks from end to end.
3. Pack the sign between two pieces of heavy cardboard for transport.
4. Paint the dowel white.
5. At the reception site, attach dowel to bicycle by taping it to one of the vertical bars. Glue one copy the sign to the top of the dowel, and glue the other copy on the back. Tie the ribbon on at the top (secure it with a dot of glue). Let dry thoroughly.
- You Aren't Imagining Things—Everyone Really Does Get Engaged During the Holiday Season
- How to Compromise with Family About Having a Destination Wedding
- Guests Enjoyed a 10-Course Traditional Vietnamese Dinner at This Lush Outdoor Wedding in California
- These Are the Seven Wedding Trends You'll See Everywhere in 2022