Feather Hair Barette
Gilded duck cosse tufts, hot-glued to a barrette, make a glittering accessory for bridesmaids and little ones alike.
- Gilded duck cosse tufts
- Hot glue
- Barette or hair clip
- Hot-glue the tufts onto the accessory.
- Let dry.
Gilded duck cosse tufts, $5/.10-oz bag; featherplace.com.
- Amal Clooney Just Revealed Her Favorite George Clooney Rom-Com—and It's Not What You Would Expect
- Queen Elizabeth Is Planning a Surprise for Kate Middleton Ahead of Her and Prince William's 10th Anniversary
- Just Wait Until You See the Loaded Pie Table at This Modern, Cultural Wedding in Brooklyn
- The Kids Stole the Show at This Formal Micro Wedding in St. Louis