Feather Hair Barette
Gilded duck cosse tufts, hot-glued to a barrette, make a glittering accessory for bridesmaids and little ones alike.
- Gilded duck cosse tufts
- Hot glue
- Barette or hair clip
- Hot-glue the tufts onto the accessory.
- Let dry.
Get More Feather Craft Ideas for Your Wedding
Gilded duck cosse tufts, $5/.10-oz bag; featherplace.com.
- How Late Is Too Late to Make Changes to Your Wedding Menu?
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Made the TIME 100 List—and Posed for Their Very First Magazine Cover
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari Want to Get Married on the Beach—and Quickly
- "Fast and the Furious" Star Jordana Brewster Is Engaged to Tech CEO Mason Morfit